Predictive Project Analytics (PPA) is the name given to the modelling of the Big Data generated by Programmes and Projects. This modelling enables PPA Analysts to track, predict and report on the true status and the likely outcome of the projects being analysed at all stages of the delivery. This contrasts with current approaches where true status is not know until too late; often leading to costly failure or costly recovery plans.
Deloitte's describe Predictive Project Analytics as the next evolution of Programme Management and quite rightly so. Big Data has become the most important technology subject closely combined to analytical processes. Predictive Project Analytics pulls it all together to give you competive advantage in delivering your transformation Programmes.
With the visibility into delivery provided by PPA you get:
- Greater control and confidence in the quality, cost and pace of delivery
- A risk manged approach to delivery
- Key decisions being made with greater certainty
- Better informed teams
- Reduced Programme,Project and PMO costs
- Increased delivery capability
- Less sleepless nights